Bark Jeeling Tea & Basil Biscuits for Dogs 200g

  • £5.99
    Unit price per 

Only 3 left!

The finest human grade ingredients

 

These Basil Biscuits are full of the irresistible flavours that dogs go mad for, try them for yourself today and share yours pets reaction to them on our Facebook page!

Basil - is healthy for your dog, It's anti-inflammatory and contains a high level of antioxidants that help prevent many types of illness. Basil also helps prevent cellular damage, calms your anxious dog, and eases arthritis pain.

 

Tasty treats - made by hand

 

At Aniimal we mix, roll and shape each dog biscuit by hand before slowly baking them in our own ovens. It does take us a little while to do but the end result is a lovely selection of biscuits :)

 

Please store in an airtight container once opened.

 

Features

 

Naturally low in fat
Bone shape bite size biscuit
Made by hand and oven baked
No artificial colours or added salts and sugars

 

Composition - Biscuit

 

Plain White Wheat Flour
Dried Basil

 

 

Analysis - Biscuit

 

Moisture 11.1%, Protein 11.6%, Fibre <0.5%, Ash 2.1%, Total Oil 2.6%

 

Woof and Brew Tea

 

Refreshing daily tea treat for your dog from WOOF&BREW: One pouch of Woof & Brew Bark Jeeling Tea for Dogs.


As the makers of the world’s first herbal doggy teabags, we’ve taken pampered pooches to a whole new level. With vitamins, minerals & anti-oxidants galore, our herbal doggy teas offer both substance & style, using only the finest loose-leaf herbs - left intact, not ground, for the perfect doggy brew.


Other Information: All our products are produced to human grade standards and all our herbs are 100% natural.


Every WOOF&BREW product is designed to provide health benefits and every blend is created with the advice of veterinary and nutritional experts, before being taste-tested by our four-legged panel. Bark Jeeling not only keeps your dog hydrated but the herbal blend helps support your dog's Joints and Mobility to keep them fit and active plus aids circulation. Our range of healthy, herbal tea for dogs are complementary to pet food and have been created & blended to support your dog’s specific needs.

​It is recommended that dogs are over 4 months before using this tea. Pregnant or nursing dogs, or those suffering from a chronic long-term illness, should seek veterinary advice before using. Please note this product is a herbal tea supplement only & should not be used to directly replace normal nutrition, or medicine prescribed by a veterinary surgeon

 


We Also Recommend