- At Aniimal Industries our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- To increased or decreased the text size we suggest viewing the site using the latest version of Firefox browser which can be downloaded from https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
Downloading pdfs documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
The standard support browser versions are:
- Google Chrome 12+
- Mozilla Firefox 3+
- Apple Safari 4+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+
On Windows or Mac platforms (NT5.1+, Vista+, Mac OSX 10.2+)
- To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre
To obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS
Get in touch
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.