Veggie Pigs 250g

  • £3.99
    Unit price per 

Only 10 left!

The finest human grade ingredients

 

These Veggie Pigs are full of the irresistible flavours that dogs go mad for, try them for yourself today and share yours pets reaction to them on our Facebook page!

Turmeric - can reduce inflammation, and relieve the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis. ... Adding turmeric to your dog's diet is a safe, effective way to help them get back on their feet.

 

Tasty treats - made by hand

 

At Aniimal we mix, roll and shape each dog biscuit by hand before slowly baking them in our own ovens. It does take us a little while to do but the end result is a lovely selection of biscuits :)

 

Please store in an airtight container once opened.

 

Features

 

Packed with tasty mixed vegetables! 
Naturally low in fat
Fun Pig shaped bite size biscuit
Made by hand and oven baked
No artificial colours or added salts and sugars

 

Composition

 

Plain White Wheat Flour
Mixed Vegetables (Dried Swede Flake, Dried Cabbage, Dried Green and White Leek, Dried Sliced Green Beans, Dried Garden Peas)
Dried Turmeric

 

 

Analysis and Nutrition

 

Moisture 11.1%, Protein 11.6%, Fibre <0.5%, Ash 2.1%, Total Oil 2.6%

 


We Also Recommend